Benefits : " • Strengthens liver, pancreas and kidneys.
• Excellent for heart.
• Good for infertility, asthma and osteoporosis.
• Strengthens arms, shoulders, hands, wrists and legs.
• Stretches the chest and lungs
• Strengthens the arms and wrists, legs, buttocks, abdomen, and spine
• Stimulates the thyroid and pituitary glands.
• Increases energy and counteracts depression.
Benefits : The benefits may be grouped into four categories: physical, emotional, mental and intellectual benefits. The physical benefits consist of making the body free of disease, making it light and strong so that it can be a suitable vehicle on the path to freedom. Through yoga the body is made to absorb and retain prana, which extends the life span.
Benefits : Once through this level, the individual is able to see in simple and the subtlest levels of multidimensional area, and to quit of his content system into them and to negotiate in them, accustoming himself to their seductively, actual softness and cleanliness.