• Strengthens your shoulders, arms, legs, ankles and back
• Opens yours hips, chest and lungs
• Improves focus, balance and stability
• Encourages good circulation and respiration
• Stretches your arms, legs, shoulders, neck, belly, groins and ankles
• Energizes the entire body
• Stimulate and improve the function of blood through the entire body.
• Strengthens and stretches the hips, back, arms, thighs and leg.
• Reduces blood pressure, stress and anxiety.
• Cure indigestion.
• Gives flexibility to groins, hamstrings and hips.
• Reduces fat on thighs.
• Opens up the hips, stretching deep hip flexors.
• Stretches and strengthens the shoulders and back.
• Expands the abdominal region, improving digestion and elimination.
• Improves posture.
• Opens the chest, improving respiration.
" • Strengthens liver, pancreas and kidneys.
• Excellent for heart.
• Good for infertility, asthma and osteoporosis.
• Strengthens arms, shoulders, hands, wrists and legs.
• Stretches the chest and lungs
• Strengthens the arms and wrists, legs, buttocks, abdomen, and spine
• Stimulates the thyroid and pituitary glands.
• Increases energy and counteracts depression.
1)Salabhasana is one of the best back strengthening yoga asanas as it strengthens the muscles of the upper and lower back.
2)This pose also stretches out your shoulders, chest, belly, and thighs and strengthens the muscles of the buttocks, arms, and legs.
3) This pose stimulates your abdominal muscles and improves your overall body posture which is one of the main benefits of Salabhasana.
4) It also helps to relieve stress and anxiety by calming your mind.
5) Salabhasana improves the balance of your body, rejuvenates it and increases its endurance capacity
Muscle System : Leg, Vertebral column, Arm, Buttocks